Hello friends + followers, how is everyone today?
Lets talk about album care, and the importance of it!
So, you have just received a beautiful premium line album full of your absolute favorite images and memories of your wedding day, exciting right? The album is a prized possession, a sweet tangible item that will continue to remain in your life when your wedding day has finally passed. Here are some tips to be sure that your album of cherished memories will stand the test of time and can be passed down for generations.
- Keep your album out of extreme temperature changes.
- Keep your album out of high humidity
- Keep your album out of direct sunlight, specifically the pages
- Use fingertips to turn pages, not fingernails
- Wash hands before viewing album
- Store album flat, in bag or box provided
Album photographed: Nick and Jessica Leis wedding album
Details: Premium line, 8x8, 10 spread, cover: Pagoda Leather
Have a great Monday friends!